Thursday 18 August 2016

Installing Oracle Data Integrator 12c in standalone mode



Well, in this blog, I am going to talk about installing Oracle Data Integrator in standalone mode. The installation is fun because it started off with an error. Something which I did not expect.

Now, Oracle recommends that you use a JDK at or above 1.8. I had faced some interesting issues in using a previous version of Java. So I installed Java 1.8 and ran the installable jar as shown in the below snapshot.



It said the installer must be executed using a JDK. Surprising huh!!! Anyways, I did what the installer asked me to do and I ran the installer using the JDK. 

Snapshots are shown below: -















Installation was pretty straightforward… This is the calm before the storm. Faced some interesting issues in trying to create a Master Repository and getting it up and running…But more on this later…
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment